Dr. Pamela Rutledge is a leading media psychologist and commentator on the role of media technologies and the impact on our lives and across society.
FOR THE PRESS:
Pam is available to reporters for comments and analysis on the impact of technology and social media use on individuals and society. Contact: pamelarutledge [at] gmail.com.
SPEAKING & CONSULTING
Pam is available to speak to your group or organization on topics of:
- Motivating the Millenials
- New Consumer Psychology for a New Media Environment
- Innovative Uses of Social Media for Social Change and Advocacy
- Transmedia Storytelling for Branding (see A Think Lab for more details about Transmedia Storytelling Workshops.)
- Parenting and Technology
- Information Overload: Finding your Knowledge Brokers
- From Riots to Revolution: The Power of Social Media
- Life with Media Technologies: It’s not About the Tools
- Translating Facts to Decisions
She also consults with organizations on communications and messaging strategies that work with the new market psychology and the emerging media environment as well as developing research and assessment projects.
For more information: email@example.com
Recent Presentations & Workshops
- Social Media and the Brain. October 6, 2011 as part of The Wired Child: How 21st Century Technology Affects the Brain. Sackler Educational Laboratory at The American Museum of Natural History, New York.Generation C & Shared StoryWorlds Panel. Storyworld Conference and Expo November 1, 2011.
- Applying the Psychology of Social Media. Vodafone Plenum Annual Congress, Berlin, September 30, 2011.
- Social Media for Social Change (August 2011) American Psychological Association National Convention, Washington DC.
- Igniting a Revolution of Intrinsic Motivation. EComm 2011: Emerging Communications Conference. June 27-29, 2011. San Francisco Marriott.
- Transmedia Storytelling and the Brain (May 19, 2011) Planningness Conference. Minneapolis, MN
- How Augmented Reality Can Save the World: Broadband for the Brain (May 17, 2011) ARE Conference, Santa Clara, CA
- Does the Internet Make You Happy? (March 2011) SxSW Interactive, Austin, TX.
- Transmedia Storytelling Workshop (February 19, 2011) New Leaders Council, Santa Monica, CA
- Transmedia Storytelling for Marketing: Engaging Customers Across Emerging Technologies (December 2010) Webinar, UC Irvine Extension.
- Immersive Technologies and Social Change (October 2010) Immersive Media Summit
- Social Media and Image (August 2010) American Psychological Association National Convention, San Diego, CA