Success in the digital world isn’t about the tools. It’s about understanding people and identifying their goals and needs. Marketers, experience designers, application developers, political strategists, organizational leaders, educators and media producers all need to know the fundamentals of human behavior that are essential to engage and satisfy an audience. Psychology is the key to understanding what people are doing with media and technology and, more importantly, why. That understanding will let you anticipate needs and build strategies that meet your goals.
Technology has tremendous potential for individuals and organizations when we use it well. I consult with companies on a variety of media and technology projects. For more information, please contact me.
- Transmedia Storytelling for Brands and Organizations
- The Psychology of Social Media Strategies
- Audience Profiling and Persona Development
- Positive Psychology and Children’s Media
- Developing Media for Individual Growth
- Brain-Based User Experience for Web and Application Design
- Media Literacy and 21st Century Skills
- Social Media and Leadership Strategies